Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday Five: Labor Day

Shawna has Friday Five meme at her blog. All can play.

1. Tell us about the worst job you ever had.
The worst job I have had is that of a full time homemaker. I suck at it. I am not disparaging homemaking, quite the opposite, I am jealous of women who can keep home brillantly. Looking at you, lady :-)
But it is not my calling in life.


I can not believe that I forgot the 3 months I worked as a Business Analyst. I guess the memories were so horrible that I repressed it completely. The product was horrible and my boss was terrible. I had 12 hour workdays and night-shift without any dinner. I quit after 3 months and even that was too late for me.

2. Tell us about the best job you ever had.
I loved my first job, I was a Software Tester in a Bangalore company. I know that most people hate testing but for me it was fun.

3. Tell us what you would do if you could do absolutely anything (employment related) with no financial or other restrictions.
I would go back to Bangalore and start my own IT company.

4. Did you get a break from labor this summer? If so, what was it and if not, what are you gonna do about it?
This entire year was a break for me. I am only looking forward to go back to work.

5. What will change regarding your work as summer morphs into fall? Are you anticipating or dreading?
A mix of both. I anticipating returning to my work but dreading the fact that I will have to be apart from Hubby for that.

2 comments:

Shawna Atteberry said...

Great play Deepa. Thanks for playing.

Deepa said...

Thanks Shawna, it was fun playing :-)